Luxury Condominium-style Rental Community: Being an Oakville Security Guard Concierge
Condor Security leads in professional condominium concierge security guard services in the Greater Toronto Area, including the Halton Region. If you want a position as an Oakville Security Guard Concierge, apply now and Join Our Team!
You must be a “people person,” and be enthusiastic about meeting and helping people. You’re best when part of a team, but enjoy and do well when working independently. You’re never shy to ask when you have a question, and will always have the support from Condor’s 24/7 support team. You have a desire for personal and professional development, and will have the opportunity to improve through Condor’s intensive training programs.
What is it like to be a concierge security guard in Oakville?
Oakville’s goal is “to be the most livable town in Canada.” It’s family oriented, with professional work opportunities and a transit infrastructure which makes it easy to travel regularly in and out of Toronto.
Toronto is known as the “condominium capital” of North America, and surrounding communities such as Oakville are thriving. Luxury rental communities are a blend between apartment living and high end condominium living, aiming to bring the best of both worlds.
Security Guards in luxury rental communities help residents with:
- amenity room and elevator reservations & bookings
- receiving packages from Amazon, Fed-Ex, etc.
- controlling access (who gets in and out)
- enforcing parking rules
- registering visitors
- general inquiries
Also, Security Personnel are trained to respond in various incident situations, such as fire alarms, water leaks and floods, power outages, medical emergencies, and more.
Building relationships with tenants, knowing their names, and treating them with respect and dignity while simultaneously maintaining order in the community is interesting work. There is plenty of opportunity for growth, and Condor invests in professional development.
Premium wage and health & benefits.
If you want to work in this type of environment, apply now and Join Our Team!
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence in good standing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Works effectively and handles multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Premium Wage above industry average ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensure property rules and regulations are upheld
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
Additional Information:Visit the following link for more information on Condor's Professional Development and Training Programs for it's staff.
Website Condor Security