Condor Concierge is dedicated to providing a premium service, designed to offer our clients luxury and convenience.
Through curated customer service training and education, Condor Staff are challenged to continually improve to provide the best service for our clients.
Our company’s extensive selection process is targeted at providing opportunities to motivated, responsible individuals capable of performing at a professional level.
STEPS TO A CAREER AT CONDOR
- Go to the CAREERS section, then click JOIN OUR TEAM, and choose an available position to which you would like to apply (candidates can apply to multiple positions).
- If you want to apply, click the “APPLY FOR A POSITION” button to complete an electronic application.
- Resumes and applications are reviewed.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted via email for an initial interview and to write an additional hard copy application.
- Successful candidates who pass the 1st interview are invited to an in-depth and practical skills-based 2nd interview.
- Successful candidates who pass the 2nd interview are invited to participate in the Level 1 Pre-Qualifying Basic Security Training Course.
- Candidates who meet the standard in the Level 1 course are assessed against position requirements.
- Successful candidates are offered conditional employment and are invited to Orientation.
- Appropriate background checks and document/license verifications are conducted.
- Site specific On-Site Training must be completed up to company standards.
- Condor’s staff are hired on a 3 month probationary term, with multiple opportunities for growth based primarily on performance.